Ongoing Nationwide Recruitment at Wakanow.Com
Posted on: 20 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Wakanow
Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Travels & Tours
The successful candidate should be able to deliver high quality customer satisfaction–by providing first class customer service to customers/passengers. Essentially providing support for the sales department and ensuring revenue generation for the organization. The job will also require a coordinated person with organizational ability.
- · Monitor passengers' travel request, and ensure that tickets are issued out promptly and accurately.
- · Make reservations, bookings and advise customers on reservation status on or before flight departure.
- · Issue, re-issue and re-validate flight tickets
- · Prepare tickets sales report on a daily basis.
- · Ensure strict adherence to laid down business policies and procedures.
- · Risk & Operations Management.
- · Listening skills
- · Ability to listen and effectively communicate accurately important information to customers.
- · Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- · Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with new customers, and maintaining them over time.
- · Must have strong time management skills and possess the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- · Must possess the ability to work and contribute effectively to a team.
- · Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- · Must be innovative, responsive and result-oriented
- · First degree in any Social Sciences or Business Management course or certificate from a recognised Aviation School
- · The successful candidate must have at least 3 - 4 relevant post NYSC working experience and must be able to work without supervision
- · He/she must have completed an IATA course on Fares and Ticketing.
- · Ability to use the Amadeus GDS is COMPULSORY
Method of Application
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD RESUMES WITH MAIL SUBJECT "TICKETING & RESRVATION OFFICER" to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WakanowSimilar Jobs
- Lead Loyalty & Hotels Marketing at Wakanow.com
- Jobs at Workforce Group