Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.
The successful candidate should be able to deliver high quality customer satisfaction–by providing first class customer service to customers/passengers. Essentially providing support for the sales department and ensuring revenue generation for the organization. The job will also require a coordinated person with organizational ability.
· Monitor passengers' travel request, and ensure that tickets are issued out promptly and accurately.
· Make reservations, bookings and advise customers on reservation status on or before flight departure.
· Issue, re-issue and re-validate flight tickets
· Prepare tickets sales report on a daily basis.
· Ensure strict adherence to laid down business policies and procedures.
· Risk & Operations Management.
· Listening skills
· Ability to listen and effectively communicate accurately important information to customers.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
· Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with new customers, and maintaining them over time.
· Must have strong time management skills and possess the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
· Must possess the ability to work and contribute effectively to a team.
· Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Must be innovative, responsive and result-oriented
· First degree in any Social Sciences or Business Management course or certificate from a recognised Aviation School
· The successful candidate must have at least 3 - 4 relevant post NYSC working experience and must be able to work without supervision
· He/she must have completed an IATA course on Fares and Ticketing.
· Ability to use the Amadeus GDS is COMPULSORY
Method of Application
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD RESUMES WITH MAIL SUBJECT "TICKETING & RESRVATION OFFICER" to email@example.com
Enter your email to be the first to know about all jobs in Nigeria
Enter one word that best describes the job you are looking for
Available Jobs in Nigeria Today
MyJobMag.com is a fast-growing jobs in Nigeria publishing platform.
We assist job seekers by providing the latest and verified job adverts and career information from employers and recruiters in all Nigerian states. We ensure candidates get to apply for insider job vacancies that go unadvertised both online and in newspapers. Our job services are FREE ie. we do not expect jobseekers to pay for our career services. Subscribe to MyJobMag via the following channels: email, Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry:
Leading Job Site in Nigeria
As the leading job website in Nigeria, MyJobMag is much more than just a job listing platform. We offer various articles, tip, resource and tools for both job seekers and employers.