Career Opportunity at Collaborative Partnership LLP
Posted on: 15 October, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, 2014
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Collaborative Partnership LLP
Collaborative Partnership LLP is a multidisciplinary firm of Consultants in the Building Industry situated in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. We are also a major player in Global Architecture.
At the moment, we are recruiting our Architectural Technician.
- For this dynamic role you must be energetic, creative, and innovative and must have worked on many high profile consultancy design projects.
- This exciting job opportunity will include using your AutoCad and Revit skills to produce high quality working drawings, high levels of detailing, elevations, sections and to present to the large numbers of other people working on the project.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years' experience, working on complex projects in a reputable architectural firm. You will also be able to give strong attention to detail, be self-managed and confident to balance multiple priorities, deadlines and possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion.
- In return, we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the opportunity to progress your career with CCP.
- You'll have the chance to work with a great team of people.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a drawing test. Previous applicants need not apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Collaborative Partnership LLPSimilar Jobs
- Administrative/Procurement Officer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Account Officer at DO.II Designs Ltd.
- Finance Role at a Leading Construction Company - WFO Roedl & Partner
- Job Openings at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc
- Career at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited