Current Job Vacancy at Novelle Center
Posted on: 13 October, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Novelle Center
Novelle Center is Nigeria’s fastest emerging training institute for the delivery of international oil and gas related courses.
In the quest for meeting up with the ever growing demands of our existing and prospective clients in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja we are seeking to employ a young, smart, innovative and highly experienced female individual who is goal oriented and dedicated to offering excellent service. Opening is for Secretary/Finance Assistant:
Ref. number: NIC – SEC-AFA/153
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (Applicant MUST be resident in Port Harcourt only).
Candidates need to show evidence of the following:
- Strong organisational skills;
- Presentation skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner;
- Teamwork; reliability and honesty; project management skills.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas;
- Keep office tidy and attend to basic chores
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives;
- Good time-keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training schedules;
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills.
- Identifying training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with the director;
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on both the organisation's and the individual's needs;considering the costs of
- Planned programmes and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of training programme;
- Developing effective induction programmes;
- Conducting appraisals;
- Managing the delivery of training and development programmes and, devising a training strategy for the organisation;
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers;
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met;
- Evaluating training and development programmes;
- Amending and revising programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
- Keeping up to date with developments in training, going to meetings and attending relevant courses;
Qualifications and Requirements
- A B.Sc/HND in a business management course of study.(preferably Business Admin;Public admin; secretarial studies or accounting)
- Good Business & financial management certification skill obtained will be added advantage
- Must have at least 2 years work experience
- Age must be between 24 - 30 years.
- Command an excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacyability to work well with MS word and MS excel
- Good dress-sense.
- Female needed for this position only.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should provide a detailed application letter enclosed along with relevant CV to: email@example.com
Quote the reference number as title of your application. Only correct and relevant applications will be contacted. Sending only will not be accepted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Novelle CenterSimilar Jobs
- Teaching Vacancy at Randstad
- Teacher at Bethany Preparatory School
- Latest Jobs at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Rector at Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku
- Bursar at Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology
- School Principal at a Leading International Secondary School - Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
- Administrative Role at Stresert Services Limited
- Job Openings at a Private School - EZ37 Solutions Limited