We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Ref No.: 452653
Job Function: Retail Clients
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Priority Service Officer- Ikeja, Aromire Branch.
- To assist Relationship Manager with all customer enquiries and service requests.
- To acquire, deepen and grow Priority Banking customer relationships through effective customer service.
- Assist RM to achieve branch overall profitability target
- Actively grow the Priority & International Banking segment through NTB customer acquisition through referals form ETB clients
- Increase customer satisfaction and service quality as per established standards
- Maintain excellent customer experience and grow customer loyalty
- Grow product holdings per customer
- Grow the number of customers signed on to alternate channels
- Resolve customer complaints within the expected time frame
- NIL fraud
- Dormant account reactivation
- Improve the branch and segment NPS scores
- Consistently adhere to local and international regulatory standards.
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Ref No.: 452809
Job Function: Commercial Clients
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Directly work with customers to secure new business relationships, through referrals and different Sales Channels, via the analyses of their needs and provision of SME products and services.
- Grow share of Clients portfolio size by deepening existing Clients’ relationships
- Analyses and reviews quality of potential business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
- Liaise and provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers after identification of their needs.
- May be requested to co-ordinate Country or Regional initiatives within SME team.
- Provide feedback to Senior Management, Marketing and Product management on customers’ needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s brand promise of being ‘The Right Partner’.
- Operate within Risk & Compliance requirements/framework
Clause: Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to: Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job title to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale