Vacancies at Pembroke Clothing
Posted on: 17 September, 2014
Deadline: 24 September, 2014
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Pembroke Clothing
Pembroke Clothing is a fast-growing apparel startup providing schoolwear and workwear solutions to clients in Nigeria and across west and central Africa.
As an affiliate of leading Bangladeshi apparel conglomerate NASSA Group, we bring a mix of British design prowess and Asian manufacturing excellence to the African market.
Based in our Lagos offices in Lekki Phase 1, this is a unique opportunity for an organised and ambitious university graduate to help build the brand alongside our dynamic founding team.
- Working closely with our B2B sales team and marketing teams, you will be responsible for making sure our customers consistently have a positive experience and always leave happy.
- Successful candidates will have a keen interest in apparel and fashion, a passion for delivering excellent service and have a keen eye for detail.
- You will be an ambassador for our brand so a friendly and personable nature, plus proficiency in oral and written English is essential.
go to method of application »
- Working closely with our B2B sales team and customer services assistant, you will manage and nurture existing client relationships whilst fostering new relationships to drive revenue growth.
- You will also hold responsibility for promotional events and PR and for helping maintain Pembroke Clothing's online and social media presence.
- Must posses graduate level qualification
- A friendly and personable nature, plus fluency in oral and written English are therefore essential.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send their CVs with a brief cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pembroke ClothingSimilar Jobs
- Studio Manager & MUA at a Fashion and Beauty Services Company