A Sales and Marketing Manager assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and creates competitive advantages for the company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
Functionally Reports To
Chief Operating Officer
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for product and services offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Answers questions from clients about the product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Any other role assigned
BSc/BA in Business Administration, Mathematics, Marketing or relevant field
Proven working experience in Sales or Marketing.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
Functional/ Technical/ Competence Requirements:
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures
- The ability to work under pressure
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to manage complex project and multitask
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in English
- Excellence organizational skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Attention to Detail
WORK CYCLE (HOURS/ DAYS):
Monday - Friday (8.00 am - 5.00 pm)
Must live in Ajah axis
go to method of application »
Company Driver Job Description
The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations travelled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
The driver must ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner. Ultimately, the company driver must be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
Company Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Company Driver Requirements:
- SSCE or OND preferable.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.