- Supervise real estate development staff in the development of permanent affordable housing
- Lead all real estate development operations, including:
o coordinating financial packaging
o securing acquisition, predevelopment, construction, and permanent financing
o securing entitlements
o building community support and working with various internal and external stakeholder groups
o supervising architects, consultants, property managers, contractors, and other development team members; and
o monitoring development, construction, and lease-up processes
- Lead department in identifying acquisition opportunities, including defining each project’s services program; developing acquisition and funding options; and evaluating overall project feasibility.
- Lead negotiation of all major agreements and financing documents, including limited partnership agreements, loan documents, construction contracts, architectural agreements, and property management agreements.
- Lead overall progress of projects in terms of budgets and timelines.
- Work closely and effectively with the supportive services team to create supportive service plans and agreements, define each project’s target population and unit mix, and incorporate design recommendations.
- Train and support real estate development staff to be effective and technically excellent.
- Build and maintain positive and effective relationships with external partners, including banks, investors, government lenders, and consultants such as general contractors, architects, and others.
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field.
- Lead the Housing Development Committee and Board of Directors on the progress of development projects and request approval of new projects.
- Advocate for policies, programs, and funding that support and expand permanent supportive housing.
- Create departmental policies and procedures that promote high-quality products and an effective work environment.
- Serve as an articulate, visible, and effective spokesperson for the organization and its projects.
- Work with departments at Imagine Housing in furtherance of Imagine Housing real estate projects and to define procedures and processes that facilitate the organization’s work.
- Commitment to the mission of providing affordable homes and supportive services to our state’s most vulnerable populations.
- Experienced and technically proficient in all aspects of affordable housing development, including finance, entitlement, and design, construction, lease-up, and operations.
- Able to analyze complex data, perform sophisticated analysis, and make appropriate recommendations and decisions.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, with excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient in sophisticated real estate finance analysis using Excel, project management software, and word processing software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team-building spirit.
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Resilient, versatile, and flexible.
- Experienced manager.
- Good presentation skills- excellent oral and written communication skills;
Education and Qualifications
- Ten or more years experience in housing development, business, finance, urban planning, or a related field, preferably for a non-profit, government agency, or private financial institution, OR
- A relevant master’s degree with seven years or more experience in housing development, business, finance, urban planning, or a related field
- Five or more years of management experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
go to method of application »
- Contractors staff managed (number of persons) during operations: 5 Contractors/OEM team during campaigns.
- Technology involved in the job, all to be mastered: LV, HV, power generation, networks, batteries, HVAC systems, ATEX.
Service Contents/Problem Solving (Activities)
- Assist Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, which may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding, or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of their own specialty, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follows-up on the technical problems raised, follows-up on the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up on the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes
- Follows-up the day-to-day activities of the offshore teams; remains available (TIER 2) to provide them the assistance and support as needed upon initiation by Smart Room (TIER 1).
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates in the jobs as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts, as required during major operations.
- Provide support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables, and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of these resources.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted including liaison with C&P on contract/P.O. requirements
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the base (LADOL) or in Contractor’s facilities.
- Coordinates, according to the instructions received from hierarchy, his activities with the MTMC (Maintenance and Technical Methods Contractor) method and planning engineers based in Lagos.
- Follows-up into Unisup, the computerized maintenance management system, the registration of the works, of the consumed materials, of the services, and so on.
- Follows-up the spare parts and consumables consumption, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage, including initiation of spare part numbers creation in the CMIMS by the use of CAPdrew software
- Reviews the requests for materials, defines the technical specifications for purchase.
- Supervises receipt of materials from a technical point of view. Visit the LADOL warehouse as required.
- Controls the condition of materials in warehouses, act to improve as needed.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Co-ordinate these actions with concerned staff, from both offshore and onshore sites.
- Be familiar with EGINA electrical systems to support EGINA Electrical operations during EGINA electrical engineer’s absence.
Within the framework of DW Operations, the main objectives are, in the field of electricity, to:
- Provide priority support to Smart Room and site while positioned in TIER 2 team
- Additionally, can be assigned tasks by TIER 3 Head of discipline or lead engineer, however, TIER1/TIER2 priority assignments prevail above TIER 3 assignments.
- Provide technical assistance at site, or in contractor workshops for maintenance interventions preparation (including major shutdown or overhaul works), maintenance works follow-up, works supervision, material receipt, or specific investigations, studies, equipment condition monitoring, etc.
- Perform studies or technical-administrative tasks as required for routine operations or in view of maintenance or equipment.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Engineer University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge in High & Low Voltage Electrical machines & networks, UPS, PDCS (ECS), HVAC systems
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience as Electrical Engineer
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
go to method of application »
- Develop new business and maintain existing clients, achieve sales deals to meet revenue target that supports organization’s business objectives and growth.
- Support in providing strategic Sales leadership, in line with the overall corporate strategy.
- Engage Management to develop short, medium, and long-term Sales plans and projections for the assigned products and solutions.
- Prepare and monitor the execution of the annual marketing plans and budgets.
- Establish key relationships with customers and agencies based on industry segment to ensure maximum exposure and increase in revenue.
- Ensure all opportunities are taken to promote products/solutions to current and prospective customers.
- Produce business case documents for assigned products & solutions offerings.
- Monitor competitor activity in terms of customer experience, pricing, alliances, credibility, and advice Management accordingly.
- Ensure that agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 experience in a business development role.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
- Ability to write a very good proposal.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
go to method of application »