LOCATION: BENIN and WARRI
HR Generalist with competencies across the HR Value Chain but majorly on the following for our Warri and Benin hospital locations:
- Recruitment and Talent Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Development
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field with HR academic background
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as CIPM, CIPD, and any other relevant bodies with current practicing license.
- 4 to 6 years Proven experience as an HR Generalist or similar role
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office package
- Demonstrate core competencies across the HR Value Chain
- A working knowledge of relevant Nigerian Labour Laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, team management skills and Team spirit
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Excellent, negotiation, business presentation and people management skills.
go to method of application »
Our Client is a leading ICT solutions company operating in Nigeria. We have vacancy for highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with an excellent track record of achievement in Product & Business Development in sectors like ICT, financial services and telecommunications. Attractive and competitive remuneration package and challenging, yet rewarding prospects, await the successful candidate.
Product Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and manages IT products (as a business) by identifying potential products (or managing existing products)
- Conduct market research and generate product requirements.
- As the product owner, coordinate specifications, development timetables, pricing and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
- Develop business plans and marketing strategies.
- Develop sales support training and responsible for product sales and profitability.
- Responsible for overall customer experience and product revenue/profitability.
- Overall responsible for product revenue targets of agreed product/s
- To drive the achievement of business development and sales goals of assigned products & solutions, and ensure continued profitability of the product by identifying and converting new business opportunities.
- To achieve agreed budget and financial gross profit on the assigned products/solutions on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Develop growth and profitability of the assigned products & solutions, whilst coordinating all aspects of product service elements.
- Communicate product requirements to the Software/IS team and work with them to ensure that products are delivered to customer requirements and in line with agreed strategy.
- Monitor competitor activity in terms of customer experience, pricing, their alliances, credibility and advise Management for strategy inputs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Commerce or a Business-related discipline.
- MBA or any relevant post-graduate in related discipline would be preferable
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in managing innovative products.
- Expertise and experience in managing products in identity, banking, IT or telecoms sectors.
- Experienced in developing business cases and supporting delivery plans.
- Have managed at least one JVA from inception to successful implementation
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in leading and managing large (multifaceted) products. I T, Financial Services or telecommunications-based product experience would be an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of the project lifecycle, its products, techniques, appropriate methodologies and approaches (e.g. Agile, waterfall).
- Use of Microsoft Office tools for analysis, planning and reporting including MS Excel and Projects, and expertise in presenting complex data to inform and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
Product Manager Skills Requirements:
(1) Product Management, (2) People Management, (3) Understanding the Customer, (4) Product Development, (5) Requirements Analysis, (6) Pricing, Planning, (7) Competitive Analysis, (8) Sales Planning, (9) Financial Planning and Strateg