Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performa...
Read more about this company
Our client is a coaching and counseling company with affiliation with an international coaching organisation. The company’s goal is to help people and organisations be their best through team coaching and leadership development. The company is now seeking to recruit a communicative and compassionate Therapist to join the team and support the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of its clients.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will work directly with clients to actively listen to problems and concerns and suggest healthy and productive ways of coping with those issues.
- This role requires someone who enjoys working closely with people—not just with clients, but also other members of the team and occasionally outside agencies.
- You will conduct regular appointments with clients and establish positive and trusting relationships with the clients.
- You will record and maintain adequate notes about client visits and maintain the strictest confidentiality of each and every client situation. In addition, you will also coach.
- A masters holder in Psychology, you must have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience.
- You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to actively listen.
- Solid relationship building capabilities, positive and compassionate attitude with keen attention to detail are essential for this role.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise needs and a passion for advancing in the therapy field are required.
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
go to method of application »
Our client is a leading plastic production company. The company manufactures PET preforms, bottles and caps. The company is now seeking to employ the services of a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will troubleshoot, repair and maintain heavy duty equipments in the factory.
- B.Sc./HND in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in a plastic production company (e.g. PET production).
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills with good reasoning ability.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications is required.
go to method of application »
Our client is a major force in the interiors and furniture sector of the Nigerian economy with a first class reputation for top of the range products. Its wide client base ranges from multinationals to individuals and expatriates. Building on recent significant success, it has an ambition to lead the continent in furniture making. The company is now seeking to recruit a Sales Executive for one of its Showroom in Abuja.
Reporting to the Showroom Manager (Abuja), you will attend to customers and ensure that they receive outstanding service by providing a friendly environment. You will provide excellent service delivery by ensuring uncompromising customer satisfaction. In addition, you will assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping. You will also be required to do field sales from time to time.
Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience of luxury products. You must be friendly and pleasant with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You must be presentable, smart and confident. You must be hardworking and energetic. Willingness to learn, ability to learn fast and use the computer is crucial. Ability to perform optimally on the field would be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
Our client’s hotel is a showcase of great art, a purveyor of privacy and a sanctuary of refined taste. Located in Lagos, it boasts of elegantly designed rooms, offering a boutique hotel experience of sophisticated style and quiet indulgence. Some of its facilities include a standard swimming pool, gym, restaurant and bar, and conference and banqueting facilities. To consistently maintain top-class service delivery, the hotel is now seeking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be fully responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel. You will support and work with all Heads of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel. You will ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests. In addition, you will conduct regular operations team meetings with all the HODs daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, and actions taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meetings to be sent to the General Manager.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc).
- Randomly inspect the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Relate with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter.
- Inspect all department with their respective Manager's for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assess and review customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Meet all departmental heads to review and train staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Identify staff learning needs and assist with development.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow the business.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead costs in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
- Be available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years work experience in a 3 to 5 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Assistant Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.
- You must have an excellent level of commercial awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests.
- You will also be responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues to the General Manger and to help formulate solutions.
- Excellent revenue management skills with experience of budgets, P&L's and forecasting are essential for this role.
- A good team player, you will work with colleagues to share skills, knowledge, resources and networks.
- You must be highly focused, with excellent communication skills, and be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
- You must have good computer skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.