HSE Supervisor at STAT MARINE
Posted on: 16 July, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at STAT MARINE
Created in 1983, STAT MARINE is an entrepreneurial and client-focused organisation; it has won its reputation not only for its practical approach to operational and engineering issues, but also for its culture of dedication and integrity.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate Bachelors Degree (BSc) or equivalent in any engineering or physical science, and formal training
- in HSE with recognized qualification or certification.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 3 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on rotation bases.
Method of Application
Please use the job title as subject of the mail
- Recent Jobs from STAT MARINE
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- HSE Superintendent at STAT MARINE