- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Digital Product Marketer at StudyLocal Nigeria
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: 30 July, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at StudyLocal Nigeria
At StudyLocal Nigeria
, our vision is to become the household name for students looking for admission into post graduate schools in Nigeria and students who want to achieve foreign qualifications without leaving Nigeria.
We are a small growing team passionate about the use of education technology to support student admissions by crafting a beautiful and simple end-to-end solution that meets the need of modern institution. One in which the entirety of their working life is empowered and streamlined by StudyLocal.
Digital Product Marketer
- We are looking for an experienced Digital Product Marketer to drive institution acquisition and to shape our marketing strategy.
- You will need to be hands on to implement our customer acquisition through inbound marketing, social media marketing, influencer outreach, partnerships and paid advertising.
- This is an opportunity for someone to be part of something big, someone to play a critical role in driving our success.
- Own and discover marketing funnels for Studylocal Nigeria
- Attract new traffic to our site and convert that traffic into new users
- Understand our competitors’ position and fine tune our product positioning
- Drive and implement our organic and paid advertising strategy
- Hands-on creation of outbound and inbound content
- Develop creative ways to show off Study-local Nigeria to as many people as possible
- Perform other duties as asked that may relate to study local Africa as a whole.
Love selling products? Ready to get your hands dirty? Have proven results in digital marketing? Like all of us at a startup, you will be wearing multiple hats and you are expected to bring values in multiple disciplines quickly. You should be a highly motivated and creative individual who loves to make things stand out from the crowd.
- Have 3+ years experience doing digital marketing (preferably tech / internet products).
- Have amazing writing skills and can write engaging stories.
- Working knowledge with various paid advertising channels (Facebook, Google PPC etc).
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and similar technologies.
- Value “getting it done” more than perfect.
- Have experience working in the fast-paced startup world.
- You are passionate about the Internet and the creative world.
There are some perks working at Studylocal Nigeria. A full-time Digital Product Marketer enjoy the following:
- Competitive salary in the N2.0m to 3.0m per Annum range.
- Extended health and dental benefits.
- Flexible vacation & paid time off.
- Unlimited tea and snacks.
- Beer and meal Fridays for team bonding.
- Professional training to increase your skills and development.
- Travel within African countries.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letters (which should include any social media accounts you own) and Resumes (PDF format) to: email@example.com
- Know More About StudyLocal NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Reporter and Business Development Officer at CEOAfrica
- Video Editor/Camera Man at CEOAfrica
- Communications Officer - C1 at Nigerian Navy
- Writer - E1 at Nigerian Navy
- Journalist - J at Nigerian Navy
- Social Media Manager at TalentSquare
- Employee Experience and Communications Officer at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Content and Communications Executive at TL First