Medical Laboratory Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
Posted on: 17 April, 2018
Deadline: 4 May, 2018
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Lagos State Government
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the over all responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping of the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
Medical Laboratory Technician - GL.07
- Review and evaluate results and reports from all the centers, take charge of all laboratory activities in a special center, promote peaceful co-existence of all the health workers and prevent professional rivalry, maintain good relationship with stakeholders, establish the use of Standard Operating Procedures by the staff, carry out Medical Laboratory investigation/test, preparation of Stains/Culture of sample, perform Medical Laboratory routine test and perform other related duties.
- Candidate must possess West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate and must have successfully completed a three-year training in a recognized Institution and obtained the Medical Laboratory Technician Certificate registrable with Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
- All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to woprk in result driven environment in any part of the state.
Method of Application
Click Here For More Information
Note: There is no financial attachment to this advertisement.
Interested and qualified? Go to Lagos State Government career website on jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to apply
- Recent Jobs from Lagos State Government
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Medical Officer - GL.12 at Lagos State Government
- Staff Nurse/Staff Midwife - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Senior Pharmacist - GL.10 at Lagos State Government
- Staff Nursing Officer - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Pharmacy Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Higher Pharmacy Technician - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Principal Pharmacy Technician - GL.10 at Lagos State Government
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Community Health Officer (CHO) II - GL. 08 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Records Technician - GL.07 at Lagos State Government
- Medical Laboratory Scientist - GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Higher Medical Records Technician GL.08 at Lagos State Government
- Know More About Lagos State GovernmentSimilar Jobs
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant at Ohonyeta Care Givers (OCAG)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at ABT Associates
- State Support Intern at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Nursing Officer at DEDA Hospital
- Sexual Gender Based Violence Technical Advisor at Plan International
- Medical Officer at Smith Medical Centre
- Veterinary Medicines Regulatory Affairs Consultant at Zoetis
- Mental Health Officer at World Health Organization (WHO)