Chef/Kitchen Supervisor at Ralds & Agate
Posted on: 17 April, 2018
Deadline: 19 April, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
- To oversee daily food production from start – to – finish; working with kitchen personnel to ensure strict compliance to stipulated recipe and food hygiene standards.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel
- Make requisition for food items and kitchen supplies, and ensure proper documentation for reconciliation purposes
- Plan or participate in menu planning, preparation, apportioning foods, and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
- Communicate number of servings to be made from any vegetable, meat, beverage, and dessert to control portion costs.
- Supervise non-cooking personnel, such as Kitchen Pantry, to ensure cleanliness of kitchen and equipment.
- Supervise cook, tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
- Work with Costing and F& B Manager to determine prices to be charged for food items.
- Meet with professional staff, customers, or client group to resolve menu inconsistencies or to plan menus for special occasions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Catering and Hotel Management, Hospitality or any related professional qualifications. HACCP certification is mandatory
- 7years experience in hospitality with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Self motivated with good Communication and leadership ability
- Proficient knowledge in computer application like MS Office is also a requirement.
Method of Application
Applicants candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Ralds & Agate
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Ralds & Agate
- Head, Accounts and Cost Control at Ralds & Agate
- Head, Housekeeping and Maintenance at Ralds & Agate
- Know More About Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- Executive Chef at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Sous Chef at BWC Hotels
- Pastry Chef at BWC Hotels
- General Manager and Executive Chef at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Apprentice Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Catering Manager at Sunrose Consulting
- Experienced Hire at Temp A Staff
- Baker/Pastry Chef at MBO Audit & Consult