Sales and Marketing Manager at Lilygate Hotels
Posted on: 16 April, 2018
Deadline: 30 April, 2018
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Lilygate Hotels
Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Reports To: General Manager/Managing Director
- As a Sales manager you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Identify areas of opportunity in performance and recommend tools and sales training to optimize performance of sales team.
- Additionally work with individual hotel teams to identify skill development areas and properly deploy sales and marketing resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the relationship management of allocated key accounts and oversees the day to day activities of the sales team
- Markets hotel and its meeting facilities to corporations, associations, and other organizations as a luxury corporate /meeting venue.
- Generates revenue to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly & annual budget expectations.
- Assist is the sales team supervision , working closely with the GM/MD to develop and implement an effective sales action plan to increase revenue & market share
- Solicits, negotiates, and books new and repeat business through various efforts (outside sales calls & visits, weekly sales report, sales telemarketing, mailings, referrals, property tours, networking, etc.).
- Ensures prompt and systematic follow up & administrative servicing of all allocated business accounts.
- Provides sales , online revenue management training to sales & reservations team as appropriate
- Maintains high visibility in the surrounding community and in the hospitality community.
- Participate in the development of all marketing and business development hotel campaigns and promotions as the General Manager/Managing Director shall advise, mandate, instructor direct;
- Participate in developing policies, strategies and marketing action plans to potential corporate and individual clients within Lagos and externally via personal contacts, networking, sales & marketing promotional activities and social media to ensure the achievement of monthly budgeted hotel sales revenue targets , room occupancy and profitability.
- Assist to develop strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience- promoting the I Prefer Membership experience
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- Oversees all revenue maximising and online OTA business activities.
- Identifies and analyses competition, both locally and regionally.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- 3 to 4 years' experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Method of Application
Applicants should send thier CV's to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Lilygate Hotels
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales & Marketing Executive at Lilygate Hotels
- Know More About Lilygate HotelsSimilar Jobs
- Marketer at Viva Cinemas
- Business Development Manager at RS Hunter Limited
- Sales Executive at RS Hunter Limited
- Business Development Associate at Pete Gelton Consulting
- CCNA- Channel Account Manager at Canon
- Marketer at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc
- Business Development Officer (BDO) at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Business Development Executive at Ellae Creative