Sales and Marketing Manager at Lilygate Hotels
Posted on: 16 April, 2018
Deadline: 30 April, 2018
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Lilygate Hotels
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Reports To: General Manager/Managing Director
- As a Sales manager you are responsible to develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Identify areas of opportunity in performance and recommend tools and sales training to optimize performance of sales team.
- Additionally work with individual hotel teams to identify skill development areas and properly deploy sales and marketing resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the relationship management of allocated key accounts and oversees the day to day activities of the sales team
- Markets hotel and its meeting facilities to corporations, associations, and other organizations as a luxury corporate /meeting venue.
- Generates revenue to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly & annual budget expectations.
- Assist is the sales team supervision , working closely with the GM/MD to develop and implement an effective sales action plan to increase revenue & market share
- Solicits, negotiates, and books new and repeat business through various efforts (outside sales calls & visits, weekly sales report, sales telemarketing, mailings, referrals, property tours, networking, etc.).
- Ensures prompt and systematic follow up & administrative servicing of all allocated business accounts.
- Provides sales , online revenue management training to sales & reservations team as appropriate
- Maintains high visibility in the surrounding community and in the hospitality community.
- Participate in the development of all marketing and business development hotel campaigns and promotions as the General Manager/Managing Director shall advise, mandate, instructor direct;
- Participate in developing policies, strategies and marketing action plans to potential corporate and individual clients within Lagos and externally via personal contacts, networking, sales & marketing promotional activities and social media to ensure the achievement of monthly budgeted hotel sales revenue targets , room occupancy and profitability.
- Assist to develop strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience- promoting the I Prefer Membership experience
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- Oversees all revenue maximising and online OTA business activities.
- Identifies and analyses competition, both locally and regionally.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- 3 to 4 years' experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Method of Application
Applicants should send thier CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Lilygate Hotels
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales & Marketing Executive at Lilygate Hotels
- Know More About Lilygate HotelsSimilar Jobs
- Channels Marketing Manager at Stanbic IBTC
- HCM Applications Sales Representative at ORACLE
- Sales & Marketing Executive at Equinox International Resources ltd
- Business Development/Marketing Executive at Pedagogue100
- Senior Sales Executive at InfoBip
- Relationship Manager at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Business Improvement Manager at British Council
- Training Coordinator at Sansvid M International