Regional Activation Specialist at Smile Communications
Posted on: 13 March, 2018
Deadline: 16 March, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Smile Communications
Smile delivers affordable, high quality and easy to use broadband access and communication services to customers across Africa. Founded in 2007, Smile is at the forefront of harnessing technologies to create innovative solutions that enable the cost-effective deployment of advanced communication services to everyone in Africa. In 2012, Smile was proud to announce the introduction of the first 4G LTE broadband service in Africa. Smile’s superfast, high-quality and reliable access to the internet is changing the way African people are connecting to the world, at speeds never experienced before. With Smile’s 4G LTE broadband data capabilities, we can release our true potential and accelerate the productive capacity of our African economy.
Regional Activation Specialist
- The candidate will be responsible in driving execution of trade marketing and brand quarterly and implementation of winning at shelf branding and ensure product merchandising.
- Candidate will also implement competitive market storm and brand exposure activation in key markets and other consumer/shopper clusters such as Trade fair, Traditional Festivals, Religious & Society Event, and Exhibition.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Smile Communications career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Know More About Smile CommunicationsSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Artist at Hazon Holdings
- Business Reporter (Hausa) at BBC
- Purit Brand Ambassador at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Principal Information/Communications Officer (KDUNTSS 11) at KolaDaisi University
- Senior Information/Communications Officer (KDUNTSS 09) at KolaDaisi University
- Creative Writer at Landlagos
- Social Media Manager at Landlagos
- Communications Expert (International Short-term Expert) at GFA Consulting Group