Electrical Engineer - BRE (Male) at Banksome Group of Companies
Posted on: 12 March, 2018
Deadline: 31 March, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Banksome Group of Companies
Banksome Global Renewable Energy is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defning the business of construction, real estate and property management in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China, the company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
Electrical Engineer - BRE (Male)
Reports to: Managing Director/ Director of Operations
Department: Renewable Energy
Division: Banksome Global Renewable Energy
- We are looking to hire an Electrical Engineer with specialty in Solar Energy. He is to perform site-specific engineering analysis or evaluation of energy efficiency and solar projects/LED’s as well as carrying out a feasibility and audit involving residential, commercial, or industrial customers, create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation.
- Equipment’s include solar simulators, grid simulators, power analyzers, and various loads
- The products tested in this lab can range from 30W to 300kW, they include:
- Combiner Boxes
- Solar Chargers
- PV Modules and Mounting Hardware
- Conclude on project scope and develop a preliminary plan of investigation accordingly
- Design and perform calculations for low and medium voltage distribution systems
- Determine the project specifications such as time and sample requirements by analyzing our clients input, additional data and product construction.
- Discuss with clients on technical issues, explain procedures and requirements and negotiate completion date and sample requirements.
- Establish appropriate test programs and applying standard requirements.
- Notify clients of any areas in which the product is not in compliance or of any changes in project scope or specifications.
- Coordinate or conduct project activities by preparing data sheets, scheduling and establishing completion dates.
- Communicate project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports.
- University Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Industrial Technology, and Manufacturing Technology from an accredited program plus three years directly related certification work experience in energy storage, electric vehicle charging, industrial trucks and/or power inverters.
- Previous experience in the following types of projects: Utility Distribution Systems, Central Utility Plants, Power Plants, Data Centers, and Commercial Buildings
- Detailed knowledge of the technical vocabulary common to the appropriate discipline.
- Working knowledge in conformity with standards in use in areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project-handling concepts in use in areas of expertise, including application to complex, new, or unusual products.
- Working knowledge of industry issues, needs, and problems
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Banksome Group of Companies
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread
- Interior Designer ( 3D Design) at Banksome Group of Companies
- Know More About Banksome Group of CompaniesSimilar Jobs
- Director of Physical Planning Unit at University of Ilorin
- Director of Works at University of Ilorin
- Car Worshop Supervisor at AutoDoc Car Repairs
- Lead Engineer at GE - General Electric
- Foxboro Triconex Specialis at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Yokohama CS300 Specialists at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Project Control Lead at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Planning Engineer at Petrok Oil and Gas