Hotel Manager at Mathills Services Limited
Posted on: 15 January, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mathills Services Limited
Mathills Services Limited seeks to fill the role below
Our team is looking to fill the position of an experienced Hotel Manager on behalf of our client to oversee the day-to-day operations of the hotel.
The candidate would report to the Managing Director and would be responsible for supervising the work staff and interacting with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff.
- Candidate will be accountable for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations, and housekeeping.
- While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, candidate must have strong attention to detail, be proactive and be able to set an example for staff to deliver top standard of service that meets guests' needs and expectations.
- Candidate will ensure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (Guest service, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
- Candidate will coordinate, direct and manage staff and everyday hotel operations to achieve profitability and efficiency while maintaining standards set by the hotel to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Must have a degree and extensive hotel management experience working for 4/5 star hotels.
- Must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Must have good business acumen with excellent communication skill.
- Must have a good knowledge of strategic management principles and practices for creation of business ideas.
- Must have the ability to create a workplace environment and culture that allows all employees to develop and excel in their tasks.
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office.
- Monthly Salary of 80,000 Naira Only
Applicant should be resident in Imo State or be willing to relocate.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to Mathillsng@gmail.com
- Recent Jobs from Mathills Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Front Desk Officer at Mathills Services Limited
- Executive Chef at Mathills Services Limited
- Know More About Mathills Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Operations Lead at Zuriel Consulting
- Finance & Admin Assistant/Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Chef at Box Residence
- Finance & Admin Associate at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Regional Manager, School Management at Bridge International Academies
- General Manager at Marriott International, Inc.
- Officer - Loss Prevention at Marriott International, Inc.
- Administration Assistant at Save The Children