Head, Strategy and ERM at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 12 January, 2018
Deadline: 16 January, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
Money Trust Microfinance Bank Limited, a leading solutions-driven microfinance bank in Nigeria. Our mission is to be the microfinance bank of repute, building our customers one at a time with integrated ICT solutions.
Head, Strategy and ERM
- Assess and identity potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of Moneytrust and mitigate them. Develop MT strategies and implementation models.
- Identify, assess and evaluate risks
- Implement strategies, processes and procedures to ensure that Moneytrust is fully prepared to deal with any potential threats
- Analyze documents, statistics, reports and market trends and conduct detailed risk assessments.
- Assess and review Moneytrust Risk Management policies and protocols
- Review all loan requests before approvals and disbursement
- Monitor loans and recoveries
- Develop strategies in line with organizational goals.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Money Trust Microfinance Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Business Development at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
- Head, Human Capital and Branding at Money Trust Microfinance Bank
- Know More About Money Trust Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Mario Consulting
- Finance Officer at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Finance Literacy and Access to Finance Officer at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Night Auditor at Genesis Group
- Finance Officer at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Accountant at Afiaanyi Services Limited
- Account Officer at Domino Stores Limited
- Stock Broker at Westfield Consulting