Nursing Officer at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 January, 2018
Deadline: 23 January, 2018
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is an Agro-allied Company operating in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Qualifications and Skills required
- A qualified and Registered Nurse (RN) and Midwife (RM) with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2019.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifications experience specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable with high integrity. In addition, must have the following skill - good human relations with empathy, Microsoft excel, report writing, coordination of Medical Assistants, time management and patient care skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited.
- Recent Jobs from Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Plant Manager at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Plant Manager at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Plant Mechanic at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Workshop Supervisor at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- IT Officer (Assistant IT Manager) at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Rubber Estates Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Psychosocial Support (PSS) Worker at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Nutrition Project Manager at Catholic Relief Services
- HMO Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Nutrition Sector Coordinator, P4, (364 days) at UNICEF
- Digital Marketer at Swift Networks
- Medical Record Officer at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Pediatric Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Radiography Technician at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center