Nursing Officer at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 January, 2018
Deadline: 23 January, 2018
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is an Agro-allied Company operating in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Qualifications and Skills required
- A qualified and Registered Nurse (RN) and Midwife (RM) with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2019.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifications experience specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable with high integrity. In addition, must have the following skill - good human relations with empathy, Microsoft excel, report writing, coordination of Medical Assistants, time management and patient care skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
- Recent Jobs from Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread
- Plant Manager at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Plant Manager at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Plant Mechanic at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Workshop Supervisor at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- IT Officer (Assistant IT Manager) at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Rubber Estates Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Nurse at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Operations Lead at LifeBank
- WASH Manager, P4 at UNICEF
- Programme Specialist (Convergence), P-3 at UNICEF
- Health Manager, P-4 at UNICEF
- Humanitarian Nutrition Adviser at Save The Children
- Senior Nurse/Matron at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Male Sports Instructor at Skyline University College (SUC)