All Saints' Chapel, University of Benin, Benin City is an interdenominational Chapel, situated at the University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
The Chapel, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Benin, Edo
- Assist the Chaplain in the performance of his duties; and
- Act for him in his absence in line with the provisions of the Chapel's constitution
Candidate must possess the following:
- He must be born again and baptized in the Holy Ghost.
- The candidate must be of good character with a high sense of integrity.
Education and Training:
- The candidate must possess minimum of a good First Degree from a recognized University.
- A Post graduate Degree will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have undergone training in a recognized School of Theology/Seminary.
- The Assistant Chaplain should have at least five (5) years post-ordination experience.
- The candidate must have been ordained as a Priest/Minister in any of the denominations within the Christian Council of Nigeria (CCN).
- Age: The candidate should be between 35 and 50 years at the time of engagement.
- Must have been happily married and the wife willing to live with the husband in the Chapel Residence
- The Assistant Chaplain shall be appointed for a three-year term, subject to a renewal by the Chapel Committee, up to a maximum of nine (9) years
Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service is competive.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their applications which must include the following documents below:
- A handwritten application for the position sought
- Ten (10) copies of current Curriculum Vitae, stating contact addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail address, amongst other details
- Ten (10) copies of a set of relevant Credentials
- Three (3) sealed reference letters, one (1) of which must be from applicant’s Bishop/equivalent.
The above documents should be enclosed in a sealed envelope and forwarded by mail, courier or hand delivery to:
All Saints’ Chapel, University of Benin,
Note: The position applied for should be clearly indicated on the top left hand corner of the envelope.