- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Pastry Chef at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Posted on: 27 February, 2017
Deadline: 4 March, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies. Our creations have graced and continue to excite the palette of the discerning sweet-tooth's, creating excitement and momentary bliss. Sensual flavours, bold designs, artisan texture, these some of our favourite things.
- Maintain hygiene level in the bakery
- Follow recipe and operations procedure in mixing and baking of pastries
- Prepare desserts,sauces,garnish and treats
- Ensure bakery equipment are properly maintained during and after use
- Assist in research and development of new recipe and improvement of existing ones
- Decorate and finish cakes
- Ensure proper record keeping
- Ensure proper record of stock
- Candidate should possess experience in bread production, cake baking, decoration and finishing of cakes (fondant making is an advantage), dessert preparation, sauce preparation and other pastries.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Pastry Chef" as subject of the mail.
Note: There is provision for both full time and part time work; resumption can be immediate.
- Know More About Cookie Jar Gourmet BakerySimilar Jobs
- Executive Chef at Nera Hotels
- Experienced Ice Cream Manager at Nera Hotels
- Sous Chef at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Bakery Operations Manager at Owens and Xley
- Bakery Officer at Grubbix Catering Services
- Chef/Cook at MBO Audit & Consult
- Director (Surveyor) SGL 17 at Federal Civil Service Commission
- Chef De Partie at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel