2) Provide Management with timely, complete and accurate financial report periodically.
3) Responsible for corporate budgeting, budget implementation, cost control and business asset accounting.
4) Responsible for corporate compliance on statutory financial reporting requirements including but not limited to VAT returns, CIT, e.t.c
5) Responsible for managing all company insurances including asset & staff insurances.
6) Responsible for the Performance Management of all personnel in the department. Manage the business relationship between company and its financiers.
7) Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
2) ICAN or ACCA Certified.
3) Minimum of 10 years experience in Accounting role with atleast 3 years in Senior Accounts Management position.
4) Conversant with Accounting & ERP Solutions for Accounting. Capable of multi-tasking and co-ordinating multiple projects.