ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything - people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
Network Implementation & Support Engineer
Job ID: 48
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Business Division
Function: Implementation & Support
Reporting to: Team Lead, Operations & Maintenance (East)
Travel Frequency: Occasionally
Purpose of the Job
- To improve on the SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTR which also translates to improve service to customers.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum of 2.2 / Upper Credit Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics or any IT related Degree
- Customer centric and stakeholders’ management
- Good LAN / WAN network design and implementation skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems in the shortest available time using honed analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team.
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to network related problem and optimize network performance where necessary.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable.
- At least 2 years in the telecommunications industry.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning.
Expected Key Results:
- Corporate / FOS Incident Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Re-sale Engineering
- Report Management
- Back Office Support
- Project Implementation Management
- Inventory Management.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Cover Letters to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Human Capital Management,
Note: All Pre-service & I.T Internship Cover Letters should state the duration of the internship.