Business Development Manager at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
Posted on: 14 January, 2020
Deadline: 27 January, 2020
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Tomsey Engineering and Services Interna
Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1992 to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Government and Industrial sectors. The company has a pool of experienced engineers who have acquired over 20 years experience individually in engineering design, construction, fabrication and maintenance services. The qualities of our services attest to their skills and capabilities.
Business Development Manager
- Directs, establishes, maintains and plans overall policies and goals for Business Development
- Provides necessary vision and leadership required to get the company growing and to prepare it for its future tasks.
- Identifies potential Business Partners and negotiates agreements.
- Teams with the Head of Projects and HSE Services Manager in supervising Request for Proposals / Quotations (RFP / Q) process including soliciting from desirable prospective clients and preparing proposals for new businesses.
- Ensures that all Corporate Objectives and Targets are met within the defined period.
- Develops and administers Marketing Database which includes Clients and Prospects Information, Mailing Lists and Financial Reports
- Develops database of competition – products pricing and quality
- Expand current business services / products in line with corporate objectives and aspirations
- Creates a Corporate Culture through Shared Vision with Management Team and builds Team with his Staff, directing the loyalty of Staff fully to the objectives of the Company
- Works with CEO in developing and managing relationships and negotiating contracts
- Develops and manages relationships with Alliance Partners
- Develops and manages relationship with existing clients
- Appraises direct reports based on set KPIs
- Provides leadership, guidance and support to direct and indirect reports
- Oversees Corporate Communications activities including Internal and External Communications Systems; Public Relations efforts; External Vendors and Consultants.
- Networks key industry players and relevant Government functionaries to create a positive identification with the company’s brand.
- Ensures presence of company at relevant professional groups events, trade exhibitions
- Manages sponsorship of events and distribution of sales and marketing materials
- Assess business growth opportunities with new and existing customers
- Identify and develop new markets / customers plans in accordance with company’s strategy and goals
- Monitor proposal and market / project development methods to ensure that personnel can meet their targets.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Construction or Engineering industry.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree preferably in Engineering or any other related discipline
- Relevant professional qualifications is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Know More About Tomsey Engineering and Services International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Solar Installer at QuantumX
- Field Sales Officer at InfoStrategy Technology
- Business Development Manager(Sales Manager) at Platinum Careers
- Event Specialist at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Business Development / Sales Executive at Ralds & Agate
- Billing Engineer (Fresh Graduate) at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Supervisor at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Brand Executive at Lantern Books