Open To: All qualified candidates
Duration: 6 months
Position Summary: The position will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support. This position will multi-task a variety of front office activities.
Front Office Responsibilities:
- Take all incoming calls at the front desk, routing them efficiently, taking/delivering messages in a timely and professional manner.
- Handle visitors, directing them to appropriate staff in an orderly manner (properly alerting staff)
- Open, sort, and distribute mail and ensure timely and appropriate routing to staff.
- Ensur that outgoing mails are logged/registered and delivered by drivers, including express mail.
- Provide program and Pact information verbally and written to visitors and in response to phone/mailed requests.
- Assist conference/workshop/meeting participants by providing materials, refreshments and other needs.
- Preserve office records by filling all correspondence in the adequate folders
- Reserve and keep detailed records of conference room usage/bookings ensuring that there is no clash for all staff activities/meetings.
- Take minutes and attendance during meetings.
- Support the office with printing, scanning, copying and binding of documents for official use.
- Ensure general filing of documents.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration, Social Science or any related field.
- 1-year post NYSC experience in similar role.
- Ability to communicate in English, is desirable.
- Proficient in the use and application of Microsoft office and telephone protocol.
- Good communications skill.
- Positive, friendly and professional attitude is essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors. Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply