Graduate Monitoring and Evaluation Associate at Ikore International Development Limited
Posted on: 13 January, 2020
Deadline: 24 January, 2020
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Ikore International Development L
Ikore is an international development organization, offering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development. We work in hard-to-reach, economically deprived places across Nigeria and Africa, providing solutions that support inefficient markets and communities.
Our expertise is in Development Consulting, Research, Business Advisory and Enterprise Development across various sectors, using multiple approaches and covering several components. We facilitate market inclusion for improved productivity and a bumper harvest through capacity building, business model / strategy advisory, market linkages, social enterprises and research.
Graduate Monitoring and Evaluation Associate
- We seek to employ a dynamic and innovative person who has experience working in different Value chains across Nigeria and Africa
- Someone who can work collectively with host communities, design home-grown solutions that improve the livelihood and resilience of the communities.
- Work closely with the M & E Manager in conducting research studies, including the preparation of materials, planning of training, regular monitoring of studies and follow up activities.
- Leverage strong quantitative skills to design surveys, analyze data, and mentor enumerator teams, improving the impact we deliver to farmers.
- Ensures planning and implementation focusing on overall M&E framework of the project.
- Provides support in creation of strategic partnerships and implementation of the resource mobilization strategy.
- Provides support in ensuring facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
- The M & E Associate, under the supervision of the M&E Manager contributes to the overall M&E strategic goals policies and procedures and implements M&E basic functions.
- Data Management and Reporting.
- Identify areas for improvement in data collection methods and contribute to the use of data.
- Engage in problem solving M & E challenges with office colleagues, facilitating the office teams to find solutions to M&E problems.
- Perform any other support functions as directed by the M&E Manager.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Social Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics.
- NYSC serving or fresh graduate.
- Knowledge in developing an M&E system.
- Familiarity with a NGO setting especially on livestock diseases and management is an advantage.
- Familiarity with any UNDP projects management approach, as well as with the Government rules / regulation (in particular with the MOH and/or CCM);
- Well-developed analytical and writing/presentation skills.
- Demonstrate good knowledge and skills of Information Technology, in order to support the development and maintenance of database system of the project.
- Desirable to have specialized formal training on IT systems, database, business software, and/or web-based applications and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Team player, able to work respectfully and cooperatively with colleagues of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent organization, and record/file keeping skills to ensure information, knowledge, and data are reviewed, maintained and monitored.
- Good understanding of performance management concepts. Demonstrated personal commitment to peace, tolerance and development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Application Letter to: email@example.com using "the job position" as the subject of the mail.
- Include Program Manager in the email subject line and include salary expectation in your Application Letter.
- Applications will be reviewed and online interviews will be conducted with selected candidates before finalists are invited for on-site interviews.
- Recent Jobs from Ikore International Development Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Program Manager at Ikore International Development Limited
- Communications Manager at Ikore International Development Limited
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Ikore International Development Limited
- Graduate Communications Associate at Ikore International Development Limited
- Field Facilitator (Veterinary Doctor / Animal Science Graduate) at Ikore International Development Limited
- Financial and Administrative Manager at Ikore International Development Limited
- Project Associate at Ikore International Development Limited