Sims Nigeria Limited - Our Sister Company, Vexceed Technologies Limited is a digital technology service provider of digital marketing, Internet services, email & web portals, social network, Instant messaging, online games & entertainment, content, search, e-commerce, fin-tech, on-demand services, and mobile apps.
Search Engine Marketing (SEO and PPC) and Display Ads Campaign Manager
- We are actively seeking a Search Engine Marketing (SEO and PPC) and Display Ads Campaign Manager that will be responsible for researching, implementing and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Display Ads solutions in support of the company’s offerings.
- The ideal candidate must be experienced and able to multi-task across multiple brands and search disciplines.
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO optimization of client websites (primarily WordPress).
- Develop, implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy.
- Create customized & targeted SEO landing page solutions to maximize effectiveness of Search campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, back link development and other SEO related activities.
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations for clients’ business models, expectations, and goals.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as keyword ranking, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO / PPC / Display Ads' strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings.
- Build rapport with clients’ through routine and scheduled interactions.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) and Search Advertising campaign management on Google & Bing.
- Display Ads campaign management through Google, Bing, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest.
- Manage and continually optimize paid search, content, display and other online advertising campaigns.
- Bid management, placement optimization, keyword research and expansion, quality score monitoring and enhancement, ad copy testing and build-out of new campaigns.
- Daily, weekly and monthly tracking of key performance metrics for individual campaigns.
- Clientele industries include: Banking & Finance, Medical, Retail, Hospitality, Industrial, Sports, Legal.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Keyword Research, On-page & Off-Page SEO Optimization Experience.
- Ability to update WordPress websites (front-end editing primarily to support on-page efforts).
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in search engine marketing; must include Google & Bing PPC campaign management.
- 3-4 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Great attitude, team player, and willingness to teach and learn.
- Proven ability to improve page rankings on major search engines.
- Strong understanding of SEO analytics.
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Very strong oral and written business communication skills, including the ability to interact with customers and present concepts clearly to your audience.
- Knowledge of key conversion rate optimization best practices.
- Expertise in WordPress, HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented. Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and completion of NYSC service.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- Experience and comfort with working against weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
Nice To Have:
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated ability optimizing SEO and PPC search engine marketing campaigns.
- Experience building and managing a team is a plus.
- Additional consideration for Google AdWords & Analytics Certified Individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Digital Marketing, Web Technologies, Sales & Marketing, Business Management, or Related fields.
- Strong research and computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SIMS Nigeria Limited career website on simscareers.com.ng to apply