This job has expired. View current and similar jobs below
Our client, an extra-ministerial department set-up to oversee the management of pensions for “pensioners not transiting to the Defined Contributory Scheme” has recently received the mandate to carry out its functions as stipulated by the PRA 2004. The Organisation now seeks to recruit self driven, experienced and motivated individuals to fill selected positions. The client seeks to fill the following key positions:
Pension Support Officers
This role is primarily the first point of contact and responsible for dealing with all pensions enquires.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Be first point of contact for all callers to the customer service centre.
* Ensuring that high quality of service is delivered at all times.
* Have full knowledge and ability to access all requests, including translation services to help meet the individual request.
* Liaise with colleagues in local offices, contractors and other partner agencies as appropriate to resolve enquiries.
* Complete customer satisfaction surveys and all outbound activities in line with team objectives.
* A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Public Relations, Sociology or any other related Behavioral Science discipline.
* Professional certification in Client service or other relevant higher business degree will be an added advantage.
* A minimum of 4 years work experience.
Key Competency Requirements
Demonstrates good communication and negotiation skills with the ability to relate with diverse people and cultures.
* Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
* Demonstrates good problem analysis and solving skills.
Qualified and Interested persons should send Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and addressing the person specifications highlighted above. The suitability statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, which must be saved in Microsoft Word and as applicant's full name. The subject of the mail should be the job position and code being applied for.
Click here to apply online.