Program Officer-Volunteer at Africa Youth Growth Foundation
Posted on: 22 November, 2019
Deadline: 29 November, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Africa Youth Growth Foundation
Africa Youth Growth Foundation is a regional Non-Governmental Organization in Abuja for youth growth, development and empowerment, with a mission of building an African society through constructive engagement with stakeholders expand opportunities for self-development and realization among the youth.
- The Program Officer will be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization.
- He/She will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals.
- You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing project funding proposals.
Program Officer Responsibilities
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantees.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project implementation.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
Program Officer Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Business or related field.
- Proven experience in program management in the NGO Sector
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- In-depth Understanding of project management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a Cover Letter not more than one page specifying motivation for the application and addressed to the "Human Resource Manager, Africa Youth Growth Foundation" via email to: email@example.com indicating "Communication Officer Volunteer - Kogi" OR Program Officer-Volunteer in the subject line.
Note: This position is open only to applicants residing Kogi State, Nigeria and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Africa Youth Growth Foundation
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Communication Officer - Volunteer at Africa Youth Growth Foundation
- Know More About Africa Youth Growth FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Coordination Assistant at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Humanitarian Child Protection Manager at Save The Children
- Digital Marketing Analyst (NYSC Corper) at Regnant Digital
- Network Officer, TB SHOPS Plus Project at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Capacity Strengthening Advisor at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Knowledge Management Advisor at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- OVC Priority Sub-Key Population Advisor at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Analyst, Office of the CFO at One Acre Fund