Headhunter at Rossland Consulting Limited
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: 22 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
- Sourcing potential candidates on social media and reaching out to prospects via email or phone.
- To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal teams.
- You should also be familiar with online and offline sourcing techniques, like networking at career events and searching for potential hires through resume databases.
- Ultimately, you will place qualified candidates in a timely manner and build talent pipelines for our future hiring needs.
- Attend job fairs and organize career events
- Browse resume databases and portfolio sites
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data (e.g. in our ATS)
- Send recruiting emails to passive candidates and follow up when necessary
- Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
- Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances and industry professionals
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. resume databases and portfolio sites)
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Good decision-making skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Recent Jobs from Rossland Consulting Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Database & Company Profiling Officer at Rossland Consulting Limited
- International Events Manager at Rossland Consulting Limited