Engineering Supervisor at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 4 November, 2019
Deadline: 19 November, 2019
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Responsible for the installation and maintenance of all factory machines such as Tableting, Capsule, Powder mixing, packaging syrup filling and capping machines etc.
- Ensure that all production machines are in perfect working condition.
- Keep records of all machines with details of repairs, servicing date etc.
- Oversee the functioning and maintenance of the water treatment plant.
- Ensure that all plumbing connection in the entire company are working perfectly.
- Advice and follow up procurement of machines both locally and overseas as the case may be.
- Be in charge of generator set and keep appropriate records of repairs, servicing and diesel consumption.
- Ensure that all electrical appliances such as Air conditioners, refrigerators, lighting, television etc are always in perfect working condition.
- Coordinate the qualifications and validations of all the factory equipment.
- Liaise with contract engineers when there is need for mechanical and electrical repairs and training of staff.
- Ensure that all fire extinguishers and other safety gadget are kept in their proper position and follow up servicing of the equipment whenever due.
- Supervise and train all machine operator and ensure all necessary safety rules in the production floors are kept.
- As the engineering manager you will be a member of safety and health committee and also coordinate the environment safe program to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- OND/HND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Post graduate qualification in engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and your preferred location as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Brand Ambassador at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- National Business Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Business Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Regulatory Pharmacist at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Superintendent Pharmacist at Tyonex Nigeria Limited