Internal Auditor at Hubmart Stores Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2019
Deadline: 30 November, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for an Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and database
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Hubmart Stores Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Intelligent Analyst at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Know More About Hubmart Stores LimitedSimilar Jobs
- NYSC Intern - Sales at GE - General Electric
- Chief Accountant at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
- Account Assistant (Non-governmental Organization) at Stresert Services Limited
- Financial Controller at Doheney Services Ltd
- Account Receivable Officer at Amazon Energy Limited
- Tax & Regulatory Officer at Amazon Energy Limited
- Finance Manager at Amazon Energy Limited
- Manager, Accounting & Consolidation at Amazon Energy Limited