Bookkeeper at Coinbox Limited
Posted on: 18 October, 2019
Deadline: 22 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Coinbox Limited
Coinbox Limited - Our client in Gbagada, Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Our client is urgently sourcing for a Bookkeeper who will also perform administrative duties for them.
- Take care of all our company day to day financial tasks
- Perform administrative duties
- Responsible for both accounts payable and receivable along with all payroll and bank account management and reconciliation tasks
- Knowledge of Bookkeeping software.
- At least one-year bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Able to prepare, review and understand financial statements
- Basic math skills.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Minimum of an OND in any Bookkeeping, Accounting or Finance field
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper and have used Quickbooks or related software.
- IT savvy and able to use Microsoft office tools word, excel, powerpoint, etc.
- Not more than 30 years old as of January 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Bookkeeper" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preferred candidate is expected be staying within Gbagada or environs.
- Know More About Coinbox LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head, Financial and Regulatory Reporting at First Bank
- GF Finance & Compliance Lead at The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
- Finance Management Consultant at The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
- Internal Audit Manager at RoVedana
- Director, Internal Audit at Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Account Officer at Technoton Limited
- Account Clerk at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Parking Cashier at Complete Parking Services (CPS) Limited