Delivery Driver at Romanspage Global
Posted on: 27 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global is one of Africa’s leading human resources firm with keen interest in partnering with organisations to rebuild their HR structure and give every employee a focus and direction. We provide a comprehensive range of human resource services across different sectors to organisations who seek expertise solutions to their need.
- We are currently recruiting for the post of a Delivery driver for a production firm. The successful candidate would be responsible for making sure that all company produce are delivered to clients in safe and timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- HND/ND in Business Administration or other related field
- 2-3 years' working experience.
- Working experience in an FMCG firm will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Skill in the operation of variety of computer software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Romanspage Global career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply