Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 11 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client is a widely recognised Wealth Fund creator aimed at sustaining Nigeria's economic development. We are recruiting recruiting to fill the position below:
Chief Investment Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01102
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will have oversight responsibility for the investment of the client's funds.
- S/he will oversee the client’s relationships with financial institutions, capital markets, and multilateral institutions with respect to investments.
- The CIO is accountable for the performance and safety of the client’s portfolios.Specifically, the ideal candidate will:
- Work closely with the Board of Directors:
- To develop and maintain the client’s overall investment strategies and policies and
- To advise the Board on how to balance the risk and returns inherent in the client’s various portfolios
- Be responsible for ensuring that the implementation of the client’s investment decisions are consistent with defined risk tolerances and investment strategies; assuring that they are based on sound portfolio management principles
- Lead the development of a highly motivated team of investment management professionals who are responsible for the management of the client’s portfolios.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- A good first degree from a reputable institution.
- Post-graduate degree(s), such as MBA, and relevant professional qualification, such as CFA, would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years management experience in investment management and/or infrastructure investing.
- Deep understanding of global trends and advances in asset management.
In addition, candidates for this role must possess the following attributes:
- Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The position is based in Abuja, Nigeria. The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country, who have completed the National Youth Service Programme and non-Nigerians. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for the position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on invite.pwc.co.za to apply
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Account Assistant at Stresert Services Limited
- Financial Controller at Somanda Consulting
- Assurance Energy - Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Consultant - Research and Analysis of the Education Financing, Investment and Budgeting in Borno State at Save The Children
- Accountant at Deinde Odusanya & Co.
- Account Intern at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Branch Financial Accountant at OPay (Opera )
- Internal Controls Analyst at Cummins Inc.