Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator at SOS Children Villages
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 4 October, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at SOS Children Villages
SOS Children's Villages work in more than 133 countries to support families and help children at risk grow up in a loving home. In Nigeria, SOS Children’s Villages has been active since 1973 and has presence in Isolo-Lagos, Owu-Ijebu, Ogun State, Gwagwalada-Abuja, Jos-Plateau State, Ibadan-Oyo State and Kaduna-Kaduna State.
Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
- The overview of the role is to lead the implementation of organizational Monitoring and Evaluation systems from project initiation to closeout.
- She/he will be responsible for monitoring, evaluation, planning and reporting of performance and results. She/he will conduct regular project data analysis and identify methods to use results for program improvement
- Actively participate in the development of Project’s results framework with input from the project team.
- Develop and implement M&E Plan from the project result framework for the project and implement the plan within a Result Frame Work System.
- Lead in data collection, storage, analysis, and reporting, ensuring that data is of high quality and audit worthy (Must ensure Data Quality Management).
- Review Project report with clear check list against result areas developed by project/programme team.
- Manage research activities and ensure outcomes and lessons learned are integrated into the project and shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Lead all evaluation (baseline, mid-line and end line) activities within the project with the support of the Project Manager.
- Provide training and mentoring to partners and staff to ensure the implementation of M&E systems.
- Responsible for managing the Programme Database (PDB) in the project location taking into account all participants’ data are regularly updated and are of high quality using the data quality dimensions.
- Responsible for implementation of the Results Based Management (RBM) plan in the programme location.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Statistics, Demographics, Public Policy, International Development, Economics, or any related field.
- Minimum of three years professional experience in M&E
- Proven success in designing, implementing M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and/performance monitoring plans.
- Knowledge of major evaluation methodologies (e.g. qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact), data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Experience in planning and managing surveys.
- Experience developing and refining data collection tools.
- Experience with data quality assessments and oversight.
- Ability to facilitate and serve as a project liaison for externally-managed evaluations.
- Fluency in the local language is desirable.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from SOS Children Villages
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Livelihood Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Project Accountant at SOS Children Villages
- Youth Development Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Policy & Advocacy Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Project Manager at SOS Children Villages
- Driver at SOS Children Villages
- Know More About SOS Children VillagesSimilar Jobs
- Consultant, Sustainability at CSR-in-Action
- Purchasing Officer at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Nutrition A at Plan International
- Project Coordinator - IHA at Plan International
- Project Transport Officer at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Finance & Admin Associate at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Program/M&E Officer at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Protection Assistant at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)