Senior Strategy Associate - Mixta at ARM Hold Co.
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ARM Hold Co.
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
Senior Strategy Associate - Mixta
- Development of corporate strategy, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of the strategy to the firm
- Monitoring of performance indices and development of periodic performance management report
- Identifying and recommending new business initiatives / opportunities.
- Assist with periodic update of the Firm’s business plan and reviewing growth strategy to ensure market dominance in key locations.
- Preparation and circulation of periodic performance monitoring reports
- Collation and analysis of performance data across Subsidiary Businesses across the Group.
- Conducting research and gathering data on resources critical to the successful entry into new markets in Africa.
- Develop business proposals and executive level presentations and reports to support analyses and recommendations
- Assist in the planning of corporate strategy sessions, and subsequent development of group-wide corporate strategic plans
- Benchmarking - conducting comparative analysis of the Key Performance Indicators with industry peers and emerging markets
- Assist with developing and nurturing counterpart relationships of strategic and financial nature
- Responsibility for monitoring adherence to the Firm’s new business process template
- Responsibility for updating the Group’s financial model
Liaise with the Investor Relations Team to:
- Develop investor confidence & belief in the company’s vision & strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Manage research and investor relationships
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal anf external parties .
- Strategy Plans and Reports including annual business plan update
- Concept Papers / New Market Proposals
- Periodic Performance Reports
- Industry / Benchmarking Reports
- Executive Presentations
Experience And Education:
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Business-related discipline.
- Masters or MBA would be an added advantage.
- 5 or more years of market research and/or product development experience, preferably working for a financial services company or consulting outfit
- Strong financial modeling and numerical skills.
- Good research, data gathering and analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Appreciable grasp of business issues (Corporate Finance, Real Estate and Hospitality, Emerging Markets)
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Should possess strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, manage time, prioritize to meet tight deadlines
- Exhibit high level of initiative and proactivity
- Working knowledge of French and English
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from ARM Hold Co.
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Audit Associate at ARM Hold Co.
- Know More About ARM Hold Co.Similar Jobs
- Junior Accounts and Treasury Officer at WFO International
- Account Officer at Animal Care Services Consult
- Branch Financial Accountant at OPay (Opera )
- Head, Partnership & Collaboration at VFD Group
- Investment Associate at Lidya Nigeria
- Finance & Admin Assistant/Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Senior Accountant at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Bookkeeper at Coinbox Limited