Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first ever private hospitals located in Enugu requires for immediate employment the services of:
Medical Laboratory Scientist
Candidate must possess the following:
- A Medical Laboratory Degree from a reputable University
- Membership of the Medical Lab Science Council of Nigeria is mandatory
- Current certificate of practice
- Minimum of 2 years experience in laboratory practice
Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Executes a range of standardized microscopic, chemical and bacteriological tests.
- Take part on collecting samples which includes collecting urine, blood and other samples.
- Counsel patients on pre-test requirements and answer questions related to testing.
- Assess the validity of results obtained, preserves proper records of the results and makes a report of results. Makes sure that the testing method used follows established quality control
- procedure and assists with the preparation of laboratory reports.
- Organizes and maintains reagents and equipment.
- Perform maintenance on equipment in the laboratory and keeps laboratory in a clean and organized condition.
- Makes use of the laboratory computer systems to place testing data, generate reports of testing
- results and search for test results for physicians.
Age: Not more than 40 years
REMUNERATION FOR POSITION: Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume
and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration
of Age to: email@example.com
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Medical Laboratory Scientist - firstname.lastname@example.org