Workshop Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 22 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- We are seeking to hire an efficient and flexible Workshop Manager that will be responsible for the day to day safe running of the workshop.
- The manager is responsible for budgets for the purchase of materials and machine tools to ensure the smooth progression of projects through the workshop.
- The candidate is expected to be a great team player with great attention to details.
- Management of the vehicle fleet especially trucks
- Manage, Supervise and organize shifts for workshop staff as well as carry out administrative activities independently
- Supervise and coordinate the technical support and provide field support if required
- Establish and maintain an accurate and updated job card based maintenance plan for the whole fleet and the repair of other logistics assets
- Operate and maintain the fleet computer system, electronic spare parts catalogue
- Ensure physical security of all sites and train workshop staff in proper and safe handling of tools and workshop equipment
- Provides all fleet reports/records related to the fleet & workshop performance as requested
- Trains fleet staff on new technical aspects such as diagnostic, repair, maintenance techniques and all administrative procedures
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience, 3 of which must be in a managerial or supervisory position at an automobile workshop
- Experience in handling fleet management especially trucks
- Responsible to handle entire workshop operations
- Certificate of good conduct
- Advanced Computer Skill
- Excellent communication skills
- High sense of integrity
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and make decisions
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Ascentech Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Appliance Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Junior Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Business Development Manager (Tyre Industry) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Truck Driver at Ascentech Services Limited
- Know More About Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Flow Measurements Product Champion - SSA at Weatherford
- Senior Transport Engineer, RDGE3 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Intern at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
- Flange Management Trainee at TAG Energy Nigeria Limited
- Automation Facilitator at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Product Sales Engineer at Willers Solutions
- Technical Sales Engineer at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Tender/ Bid Administrator at Sprovab Nigeria Limited