Relationship Manager (RM) at Kimberly Ryan
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 15 September, 2019
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client from an Insurance Broker firm is currently recruiting qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Relationship Manager (RM)
- We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers.
- We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- Proven experience as a Relationship Manager(RM) from any of the Commercial Banks
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with subject of the email as "CRM-LAGOS"
Note: Only applicants who reside in Lagos should apply for the job and should be readily available for interview.
- Know More About Kimberly RyanSimilar Jobs
- Accounts/Sales Representative at JBC Shipping Limited
- Trade Marketing Manager at Bosch Group
- Marketing Officer at RoVedana
- Business Development Executive at Bustom Homes and Property
- Sales Coordinator / Content Editor at Mosgbenks Global Services Limited
- Area Sales Manager - North Regions at Airtel
- Area Sales Manager at Airtel
- Key Account Manager at Airtel