Integrated Software Services Limited is a software development and information technology consulting company providing information technology services, solutions and products to business enterprises in Africa.
At Integrated Software Services Limited, we are committed to helping our customers stay well ahead of their competitors. Also, Customer satisfaction is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to providing flexible, low-cost solutions to our customers that will help make their businesses run more smoothly and profitably.
The Admin/HR Officer is responsible for maintaining day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services of the company in line with the operational goals of the company.
The Admin/HR Officer reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for assisting with the preparation of financial statements, maintaining cash controls, purchasing, maintaining account payable and managing office operations. In addition, the Admin/HR Officer is also responsible for performing a variety of Human Resources database and all employees' records and files, handles payroll processing and tracks and reports payroll information. Completes assigned reporting functions involving attendance statistics, termination, hire and transfer data, and other information assigned. Provides recommendation regarding the development and administration of Human Resource policies and programs. Assists in informing new employees of human resource policies and programs as needed.
- 1. Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the company's financial transactions are recorded and maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- a. Generate profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports using the computerized accounting system.
- and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- bank statements with reports from the accounting system.
- maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures. and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients. accounting discrepancies.
- the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems. the disbursement of petty cash claims
- with external auditors in completing audits. the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys
- that utility bills are paid promptly
- for effectively recording, maintaining, and reporting human resource information
- the human resource database.
- Ensure that systems records are accurately recorded and cross-checked.
- new hire information in the human resource system database that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures.
- monthly and year- end reports regarding terminations, transfer, and new hires.
- employment verification forms and change packets recruitment lists and jobs postings. and tracks employment applications.
- for the accurate and timely performance of payroll functions and records payroll data as scheduled.
- payroll records in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- payroll information regarding merit increases to managers as requested. and resolves payroll errors. Completes payroll adjustment and corrections as necessary.
- that payroll functions are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- for establishing and maintaining professional workings relations with applicants, visitors, callers, and business professionals.
- and screens visitors and telephone calls. with questions and problems courteously and promptly. and conveys information as needed
- and projects the company's professional reputation.
- responsibilities for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and with management.
- in training new employees.
- Supports Department personnel as needed.
- with related departments as required. Answers questions and provides assistance.
- management appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems. and participates in meetings required.
- for administering and monitoring all activities of the administration section, ensuring that it is operating smoothly, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- administrative services within the office
- prompt maintenance of company vehicles and up keep of the office building.
- all movement of company vehicles and also verify the log book.
- for purchase of stationeries, printing of books and forms as per the requirements and ensure keeping up of adequate stock of stationery, letter heads, books and forms etc.
- prompt remittance of all taxes and levies. up to date insurance for all company property and resources
- check and manage effective use of the office supplies and stationeries.
- regular inventory list of property of the organization at every six months basis in cooperation with finance officer assistance.
- the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment including the generator of Office Environment
- that all facilities are in excellent working condition as first line of contact in reporting issues with office envt.
- that staff work in a conducive and healthy environment generator is in working condition at all times
- other duties as assigned by Management.
Bachelors Degree/HND in any social sciences related course, ACIMP, Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
Lagos Residents only (preferably mainland axis)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below