Sales Representatives at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria. Due to expansion they are in need of Sales Representatives in Kano and Ilorin.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
Salary + Pension
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources career website on fadacresources.zohorecruit.com to apply
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Sales Representative at Ecobrex
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)