Motion Graphics Designer & Video Editor at Torilo
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Torilo
Torilo Nigeria - We are a Tech & Creative company based in the heart of Lagos. Our passion is enhancing productivity for our clients, via smart processes merged with world class tech & creative talent. We are winners of international awards for our innovations in business productivity.
Motion Graphics Designer & Video Editor
- We are currently looking for a versatile Motion Graphics and Video Editor who has experience across a range of media including digital and social advertising.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design and create enticing motion graphics
- Development of impactful and engaging video learning assets which are contextually relevant, pedagogically engaging and effective
- Proactively handling own scope of work, including identification of dependencies and suggesting improvements on an ongoing basis
- Taking ownership for the quality of the solution across all phases of a project
- Monitoring trends, exploring emerging technology and making recommendations to continually evolve the quality of the videos created
- Positively contribute to the collective success and development of others to create a positive and dedicated working environment
- Working with subject matter experts and capability builders in the functions
- Experienced working in-house or within an agency environment as part of solution-focused teams
- Edit a wide range of videos and formats across our social platforms
Skills & Experience
- In-depth working knowledge of After Effects and Premiere and Adobe Photoshop.
Experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Motion Graphics
- Video editing
- Graphic design
- You are an active listener and you love teamwork and collaboration.
- You’re creative, you’re curious and you’re constantly learning and evolving.
- You should have an amazing view of digital and social video as well as being adept at narrative creation.
- Tight deadlines don’t phase you and you’re organised. You know how to manage your time well.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Motion Graphics Designer & Video Editor - email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Torilo
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Developer at Torilo
- Know More About ToriloSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International