Loan and risk officer at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
Our client in the Fast moving consumer goods industry, is recruiting to fill the position below urgently with background/experience in sale of Detergents and other home care products:
Loan and risk officer
Candidates must reside in Abuja Candidate must have good knowledge of IPS Working experience in a micro lending dept or unit will be an added advantage.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans. Assess financial status of clients.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information. Gather financial records.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process. Interview clients to gather financial information.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services. Interpret financial information for others.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy. Verify accuracy of financial information. Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Authorize financial actions. Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them. Correspond with customers to answer questions or resolve complaints. Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Establish organizational guidelines or policies.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs. Update professional knowledge. Review and update credit and loan files.
- Examine financial records. Maintain data in information systems or databases. Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Submit financial applications.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Confer with personnel to coordinate business operations.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Compute debt repayment schedules.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs. Market products, services, or events. Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Develop financial plans for clients. Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Negotiate agreements to resolve disputes. Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans. Analyze market conditions or trends.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Interested and qualified? Go to Synergy HR Solutions Limited career website on synergyhrjobs.com to apply
- Know More About Synergy HR Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Results Analyst, SNDR1 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Financial Officer at Schneider Electric Nigeria
- Finance & Administration Manager - Ikorodu Business Unit at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Billing Officer at Sellafield Energy
- Accountant at Willco
- Accountant at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Associate Development Coordination Officer, Partnerships and Development Finance at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Deputy Finance Manager at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)