Medical Director (CEO) at Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 18 October, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin
The Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin City hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Medical Director (CEO)
Location: Benin City, Edo
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honorable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the hospital.
- Candidates must be Medical Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, not less than twelve (12) years post qualification;
- Candidates must be Fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical college of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must be Fellows in Psychiatry duly acquired and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage;
Salary and Allowances
Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officer.
Method of Application
Candidates should send twenty (20) copies of Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital,
Benin City-Edo State.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of not less than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the Candidates moral character and uprightness. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
- The envelope should be marked “Post of Medical Director” at the top left hand corner and to be submitted in a tamper proof box located at the Medical Director’s office.
- Candidates should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words.
- Know More About Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, BeninSimilar Jobs
- Social Partnership Manager at Novartis International AG
- EH Hygiene Promotion Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Emergency Specialist, NOC at UNICEF
- Case Worker Model Consultant at Catholic Relief Services
- Optometrist at Simeon's Pivot
- International Consultant - Adolescent and Young People Analysis in the 2019 IBBSS Nigeria at UNICEF
- Chief Medical Officer at Sunrose Consulting
- Chief Nursing Officer (Specialist Hospital) at Sunrose Consulting