Retail Outlet Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Retail Outlet Manager
We are seeking to hire an experienced retail outlet manager (of fashion items preferably) who will be responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of retail outlets, including sales, staff, and stock and resources management. The ideal candidate must know how to run a store successfully, maintain constant contact with their customers and staff, monitoring the financial performance of the store.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Developing store strategies to raise customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff
- Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
EDUCATION, GENERAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The ideal candidate must be resident in Asaba, Abuja or Portharcourt
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally managing a fashion store
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
NB: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.