Principal Technical Professional - Completions at Halliburton Energy Services
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton Energy Services
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Principal Technical Professional - Completions
Job Ref No.: K948/ESG/19
- Under broad direction, provides Completion, Products & Services (CPS) job design, well support, and post job analysis to customers in designated area.
- Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer in a professional manner.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base.
- Assignments require sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional.
- Must be able to work independently.
- With minimal supervision, independently applies advanced engineering techniques, makes decisions on engineering problems and methods, and represents the organization in conferences to resolve important questions or to negotiate with key engineers and officials of other organizations.
- At this level, individuals will have demonstrated creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving engineering problems in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Requires the use of advanced techniques and modification and extension of theories, precepts, and practices of the field and related disciplines.
- Provides technical guidance to drafters/designers, engineers, and is consulted extensively by associates and others with a high degree of reliance placed on scientific interpretations and advice.
- Will have contributed inventions, patents, and new designs or techniques which are regarded as major advances, or which significantly reduce professional services hours on projects.
- Undergraduate degree required - acceptable degrees are: all Engineering, Engineering Technology, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, & Chemistry and a minimum of 4 years industry experience.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Halliburton Energy Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Financial Controller at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor - Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Manager, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Manager, Sales at Halliburton Energy Services
- Manager Senior, Operations Finance at Halliburton Energy Services
- Country/Area PSL Operation Manager, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Country/Area - PSL Operations Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Specialist III - TCP at Halliburton Energy Services
- Business Segment Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Well Control Specialist - Response, V at Halliburton Energy Services
- Senior-Consulting Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Principal Technical Professional - Log Analysis at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Directional Drilling at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Specialist III - Well Dynamics at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor II - GBA at Halliburton Energy Services
- Senior Technical Professional Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Service Manager - Wireline and Perforation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Response, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Know More About Halliburton Energy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Marine Superintendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Field Specialist - Compressors at Baker Hughes
- Field Specialist - Controls at Baker Hughes
- Automobile Engineers/Mechanics at Polysonic Nigeria Limited
- Plant Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Spare Parts Manager at Leventis
- Project Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Interface Engineer at Michael Stevens Consulting