Digital Marketing Manager at Buffer Media
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Buffer Media
Buffer Media is a mobile marketing & VAS enabler that connect top brands with millions of people in Africa, locating them via mobile interactions. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, app, videos, music, CRBT) in Nigeria, and help mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising.
Digital Marketing Manager
Job Field: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will lead all our digital marketing activities including develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital and mobile channels.
- He or she will develop plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different digital projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals.
- Successful candidate will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as engineers and product designers), and content partners to implement digital strategies on time and on budget.
- Craft strategies for the digital marketing team, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual digital budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all digital channels and marketing efforts (including social media, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyse digital consumer behaviours and determine customer personas
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- B.Sc/BA/HND qualification in Marketing or a related field with 3-5 years work experience
- Proven working experience in digital product marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Buffer Media
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Manager at Buffer Media
- Know More About Buffer MediaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Coordinator / Content Editor at Mosgbenks Global Services Limited
- Social Media Intern at Vasiti Dotcom
- Content Writer at Vasiti Dotcom
- Digital Fundraising Campaign Manager at Doviana Institute Of Entrepreneurship And Technology
- Operational / Public Relations Officer (Female) at Box Residence
- Graphics Designer at Credpal
- Digital Marketing Officer at Compovine Technologies
- Multimedia Graphics Designer at Lagos Business School