Accountant at NIIT
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: 9 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at NIIT
ForteSoft Systems Limited opened for business officially in July 2006 in GRA Ikeja. With a parent company based in the United Kingdom, ForteSoft opened with a vision for the development of the ICT industry in Nigeria. While the aim is the development of new technology aimed for our peculiar environment, we recognized the need for developing a workforce capable of using current technology and the need for improvements in training methodology for ICT products in this environment.
With this in mind we decided to tie up as a franchise partner with an international ICT training organization with pedigree and wherewithal - NIIT.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Process Receipts for incoming payments
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- B.Sc in Accounting or related fields
- Minimum of one year experience in similar field
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, excel, accounting software and databases
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About NIITSimilar Jobs
- Head of Risk Management - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Financial Accountant at Digital Marketing Skill Institute
- Accountant at Micromoney International
- Senior Strategy Associate - Mixta at ARM Hold Co.
- Account Officer at Obeezi
- Head, Accounts at People Capacity Management
- Account Officer at NewsDirect
- Investment Officer at DynamicPlus Advisory