Civil Works Construction Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline Facilities) at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 28 August, 2019
Deadline: 19 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, an international Oil Service Company with a strong presence in Oil and Gas pipeline construction and facilities as well as related activities will be embarking on a major project soon. To meet the requirement of this project, they need suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Civil Works Construction Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline Facilities)
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
- Prepares, supervises and approves the development of PEP [from construction point of view], and its implementation plus ensuring Lessons Learned are properly documented through out the life of the project including Project Close-out
- Manage the construction effort and be the construction representative of our company with Client. To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction/ fabrication, pre-commissioning, load-out and offshore installation hook-up and offshore pre-commissioning and commissioning of the facilities in conformance with project specifications, Scope of Work, and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Monitor and report to Project Manager / Sr Construction Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
- Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
- Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for onshore construction and man-hours, duration and manning forecasts for offshore hook-up and offshore installation durations and resource requirements.
- Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks through out the Company.
- Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 8 to10 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas and Construction industry.
- Must possess construction experience in offshore structures and/or pipeline installation projects.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Michael Stevens Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Mechanical Works Construction Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Commissioning Manager (Oil and Gas and Pipeline Projects) at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Onshore Project Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Offshore Projects Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities) at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Know More About Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Service Coordinator at Willers Solutions
- Senior Field Officer at Kobo360
- Head Of Engineering at Riby Finance
- Coordinator, Operations Engineer (Renewable) at eHealth Systems Africa
- Production Manager/Engineer (Rigid & Flexible Foam Manufacturing) at Willers Solutions
- Service Engineer at Atlas Copco
- Maintenance Officer (Electrical) at Genesis Group
- Senior HVAC Engineer at Mandilas Group